Feb 18, 2008

Download a complete Knights of the Dinner Table issue (free PDF)

The Dane of War, while not obsessing over explosions, fires, zombies and/or boobies, has made a magnificent discovery: this one. Should you choose to follow the link, don't be surprised if you end up with a brilliantly freeware (well, promo), utterly hilarious, 100 pages long and absolutely interesting to read Knights of the Dinner Table issue. Oh, and in case you don't know what this is all about, well, I guess Wikipedia is your friend...

Related @ Gnome's Lair: Knights of the Dinner Table in flash, Instant fantasy worlds, Prols: The Uprising, free e-book archive

9 comments:

  1. Finally, one more good thing to obsess over...

    Thanks Gnome!

    I don't understand why some of these free publications are so good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation dear ross. Probably involves demos, witchcraft and virgins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This rocks! Thanks for the tip, gnomie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked it my Red Bull friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I doubt I will find anything that interests me here, but free is still free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The humour's great too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. No longer available on the blog. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same problem I'm afraid. I'll try and find new links.

    ReplyDelete